Wales (Welsh pronunciation; "Chhhh") is located to the left side of England. The name Wales literally means 'To the Left Side of England'
Good things about Wales
- The scenery is beautiful
- There is rich vibrant ancient culture
- There are hardly and Scousers in the bottom half
- The roads are all twisty and there are no Edinboro Woolen Mills, so caravanners don't go there.
Bad things about Wales
- Everything slopes because of the mountains.
- Even the locals can't pronounce place names.
- It rains a lot, so because of #1, there are epic puddles, and you get splashed as cars go past.
- Dragons pooing on your wing mirrors
Rhyl university: Famous for it's world-renowned Faculty of Dead Hard Sums, in 2014 a successful bid for Lottery funding resulted in the university creating a new Talacre campus, specialising in research into Long Division.